Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Die a little more everyday!

That's your song I listen to every night, foolish I feel and still I think you may come someday back to my surprise, That's what you always did back then when you were mine some sweet surprise.

Those country songs, those lines of yours, you use to say looking right in my eyes, seemed so real but now I know 'twas some bitter disguise.

Why did you come in my life, I think of you still by each passing time, this fickle heart of mine. The scarf you parceled I still wrap around my neck to feel you're still there and mine.

I remember every word you said, every promise, every gleeful quest you had, you said you had for us, I wonder still what went wrong, how could you leave me so naked and bare.

I still think about us, me in wounded despair, you on a longest walk alone or maybe with  somebody whom you much secretly cared.

I don't know what went wrong between you and I; don't think you anymore care, I care still and breath a little breath of you still everyday, each day I still; like a fool live in your body and die a little more everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment