Thursday, June 9, 2016

The Shadowy Beast

 I sketch your frame with the brush of my eyes, on the canvas of thin blue air,
I hide you from the world around me and keep you safe,
Then from the East, I saw the misty beast rise,
Creeping the sheets of my thin blue air,
I heard me scream in lifeless space,
The beast I saw clawing and wrest upon my safe place,
It took the frame whole and in snippet it changed,
The brush of my eyes turned to cascade of agony,
Where can I go to and find that haven safe?
Where can I find the  the fragments, the snippet of my frame?
I took the dreaded of the misty beast,
In strength and will I prepared my way
The snippet I collected bit by bit,
Held close to my thumping chest and began to shape,
The frame much unassailable and infinite I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment