Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Cosmos Body

I am the  shining grain of sand near the ocean shore,
I am the honey of the mountain and you long for more,

I am the first drop of rain that kiss the dry  land,
I am the crystal of darkest coal from the deepest mines,

I am the sweet perfume of your teary eyes,
I am the first bud in a barren land,

I am the echo of the church bell in fresh morning air,
I am the moonbeam on  a cloudy night,

I am the gazillion stars spread in the Milky way,
I am the tide that makes love on a lunar night,

I am the root that tastes the soil,
I am the heartbeat that beats in the her soul,

I am the white wings in a child's dreamy eyes,
I am the soul that touches the Zion's door,

I am  the bird with wings that sores high,
I am the ray of Sun that wraps itself in it's own fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment