Saturday, September 20, 2014

Hope

As the night falls, scared I am to close my eyes,
Will I see the vortex again and will I fall?
Mostly, the nights are whispering in my ears,
Tomorrow, again it’ll be the same old day of dry tears.

At nights; I talk it out with myself,
What I want and what I have,
Trying hard at each step,
Broken, crooked road and sore in my steps.

Will I ever be out of this vortex?
Is there a day designed for me,
When I could breathe the fresh blossoms and fresh river stream?
Will I see what’s behind this faded sheet of thoughts?  

It’s not that I’m weak, I know me,
Strong I am within, to everyday; face this dread,
Dawn breaks, I sit with the first ray,
Sharing my last night’s quest.

Ray says, each day rise up,
 Face this test and take one more step,
I see people around who bring me down,
The fear and loathsome feeling, Ray, how do I bare?

I see, what you say and know what you mean,
But life is with people like these,
They are the ones; you don’t understand who make you strong,
Beam, shine, rise like Ray.

Maybe not today, not tomorrow,
But someday, the silent reverie,
The answers you need,
Will be waiting in distance and be clear.

Are those the answers waiting?
To unite with my soulful call, You’ll say,
Passion is what they’ll seek,
Answers to questions when they meet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment