Sunday, March 1, 2015

Illusion to reality?

This heart keep a secret, secret that only this heart can keep,
I dream an illusion, illusion that I cannot seek,
I have taught my soul to not fickle, fickle it always is,
Not to know how to tame, it wanders far, I see it go!

Heart, my mind thinks of you,
Reality or an illusion to how would I ever know?
If illusion, to reality I want to turn it and see,
Trust, faith and love, I have blindly put in this dream!

The more I think, the more I get weak, Where this way will lead?
Will this illusion end someday?
Who are you? To whom, I willingly permit to inflict this pain,
Withered I feel, days you do not speak; I live again, something when you say!

Must I make my mind, soul and heart, not to think of you again?
Must I tell my heart, illusion you always will be,
Time is right to teach myself,
Perfect love and waiting for, is not worth for me!

2 comments: