Friday, August 15, 2014

Lie, lay in the dungeons alive.

Lie to yourself; said my heart,
Lie and say; I’m happy,
Lie and say; my life is full,
Lie and say; you’re beautiful.
Lie and say; I need not a thing,
Lie and say; where is, trouble?
Lie and say; I too dream,
Lie and say; I know no nightmares,
Lie and say; there is no empty space.
Lie and say; I am free,
Lie and say; I there are no tunnels,
Lie and say; I know no fear,
Lie and say; I see the lights,
Lie and say; tomorrow will too be bright,
Lie and say; I see the dove taking their flight,
Lie and say; I drink from rivers of life,
Lie and say; the sorrow have demised,  
Lie and say; the doors are still open wide,
Lie and say; there’s life on the other side,
Lie and say; the sky is blue and white,
Lie and say; the soul’s music revived,
Lie and say; life is a bitter, sweet dream,
Lie and say; this dream too shall die,
I say to lie, don’t lie,
I have come this far, and your lies will never survive,
Lie, you lay your lies in the dungeons alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment