Sunday, January 6, 2013

Do You Still?


Do you still Love me? I ask you
Do you still miss me? The way I do,
I call you, know if your fine,
you tell me we'll talk, baby some other time.
I wait here anxiously for your call or even just two or one line,
To say I'm here for you and I've been fine.
I know this love ain't easy coz you are far apart,
at times this heart of mine rips apart,
I tell myself is this love real?
Or I still am living a dream that'll wither?
I don't know if you still?
I keep thinking of you, the pictures you send,
The notes you, I don't know if you ever meant?
Still deep in my heart somehow I know
Someday you'll understand.
I know, I made a mistake back then,
But don't I deserve to share my pain again?
I wish I was close to you, to show my care, that I love
I don't wanna lose you again,to share the same cup,
I though I was strong to get along the way,
But since you came I realized things for me are not the same.
Let me tell you something, these words might not mean to you,
For me this is all I got, to say I still Love you,
You may have learned to woo me, or some..
But for me, you are the only one,
I listen to your voice in my head and ask you
Do you still?

No comments:

Post a Comment